Le Rendez-vous Air France
- Return fare, taxes included. Economy class fares. Book by September 14th, 2021. Travel between October 16th, 2021 and December 10th and between January 7 and May 6th, 2022.
- Some blackout dates apply. Limited seats available. Departures from other Canadian cities are also on sale.
- Fares vary depending on the departure airport. Advance purchase: 7 days. Minimum stay: 3 days/Sunday. Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Weekend surcharge apply depending on the destination. Changes: free of charge, plus fare difference if any.
- Refund no penalty for travel on or before March 31st, 2022. Fares subject to availability and to changes without notice and subject to currency exchange.
- Other conditions apply. More details on airfrance.ca. Certain exceptions may apply, consult the availability calendar.
- Light fares do not include checked baggage.
Exception to Pointe-a-Pitre: Travel between November 24th to May 6th, 2022. Some blackout dates apply.
Exception to Tel Aviv: Travel between October 20th to December 18th or from December 24th to March 31st, 2022.
Exceptions for Dubai, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Cape Town, and Lagos: travel by December 15th or between December 24th and June 4th, 2022.
* For all tickets excluding group rates and allotments. You can change the date and/or destination of your ticket, regardless of your ticket's fare conditions, up to the day of departure of your first flight. If the price of your new ticket is higher, you will only pay the fare difference. You can request a ticket refund at any time before the departure of your first flight, for any trip scheduled on or before March 31st, 2022. If you purchased a non-refundable ticket, you will receive a voucher valid for 1 year. This voucher can be refunded at any time during its validity.